Whether you are purchasing your first home, constructing or upgrading to a bigger residence or just wanting to test your current home loan against other lenders in the market, we have a wide range of products to cover varied circumstances.
There are many lenders, product types including specialised products and lots of bank jargon to deal with so it can be a daunting task for many customers if they go it alone. This is where we come in to simplify the process!
After we have understood your personal goals and situation including your full income and expense picture, we can go to work to find a solution that fits your needs. We will ensure that you understand the process every step of the way by being your Trusted Advisor.
What do the banks look for?
Different lenders have different appetites in terms of the risk they are prepared to take on. We have options for borrowers that:
- ‘tick all the boxes’ and are looking for a competitive rate and low fees;
- may have smaller deposits and require lenders mortgage insurance;
- have unusual income such as self-employed and casual income;
- have had recent issues with their credit history;
- are looking for products and features that can help them pay their loan off quicker such as offset accounts and redraw availability;
- are looking for a line of credit against the equity in their existing home